sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

.: Ready to go? :.

Yesterday, I did my last english test, the PC3. I didnt study and I was very tired during the evaluation. I've made some mistakes, so I think this will be my worse test.
Today my old class do the final tests and i dont know how they did. After the test, a small party was prepared and i'd want be there too.
I miss my friends there, and my teacher too.
Unfortunately I only help my mother with the test. Some friends simple gone and didnt like my help. I cant do miracles, and I cant help if the people dont like my help.
My heart bleeds in these days, but is the only way to reach my "purification".
Its sad if I cant make my heart happy today, but one day it will be.
Now, I have some dark days to pass.
Like the music says, "there is a calm before the storm", but I think there is a calm after the storm too. Lets enjoy the storm, because its most important thing is not to regret, not of try, and I did everything I can.
Sorry if I made some gramatic mistakes. Im trying to write in english. Its my first attempt.
See ya.

Um comentário:

Mané da Silva disse...

Hm... As it should be expected from me...
A cretin comment in a really bad English!

Write in english is SOOOO GAAAAY.
Retarded!

Do mais... whadafâk!

eheheh cya soon! (At least I hope so)